Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blue and yellow baby sweater: finished!

I finished the blue and yellow baby sweater for Patricia and Aaron's baby Saturday, Feb 24. It was adorable. All I needed to do was to tighten up that first buttonhole on the bottom. I saved that for Sunday morning, in the car, on the way to church. (Aren't you glad you don't live near me?) As far as I can tell, there is no law against knitting or sewing while driving. Though I sure do try to get a lot of things done at red lights, and NO I don't really drive while knitting!

Here are a couple of pictures of it:


If I were to make a second one, I think I'd make the sleeves symmetrical (in coloring), though these are cute:



And the back is seven stripes, 5 rows of garter ridges:


I do hope it fits little David in season!!!

No comments: