Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rodica is amazing, simply amazing

My friend, Rodica, has amazing talent. A couple of us on Thursday nights had been working on the Guideposts Knit for Kids sweater. I had explained to Rodica that Guideposts teams with WorldVision and the sweaters are then shipped off to children all over the world. She said she would make a few, so I brought her the pattern the following Thursday.

Well, Rodica likes to 'embellish' patterns, and this is what she came up with:

Sweater #1: Crew Neck





Sweater #2: Three Color Button Down





Sweater #3: Two Color







Sweater #4: Little Girl Ruffle




Note the two colors for hem and sleeve!

Maggie told Rodica she better make 50 of these because we didn't want the girls fighting over it!

Sweater #5: Cardigan

Try as I may, I couldn't get the lighting right when photographing these, even with Rebecca's help! Oh, did I mention she had almost three done in a week?








Thank you, Rodica!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These sweaters are just so sweet. What a nice job of knitting - and designing!