Saturday, April 21, 2007

Benjamin's blanket

I'm done!!!


I finished the baby blanket for Tom's baby, Benjamin. And, I tied in all the loose ends, immediately after finishing the last row. It's not so hard to tie them all in when you can't wait to see what it looks like finished!

Today was a great crocheting day! First off, St. Matthews church with my buddies Maggie and Monyca: 10:00-1:00 pm. Then off to Trinity Church for Jane's prayer shawl knitting: 1:00-3:00 pm. And when I got home, my son had already bought something to eat, so I was able to crochet from about 4:00 till 6:00 pm uninterrupted, then spent another half hour tieing in the ends, and then photographing it. And of course, someone, well, someones, tried to sneak into the picture. A loud, "Scram" and they both did run.



Can't wait to ship it. But I'll have to wait till after Thursday night so I can show it to the ladies I knit with at Chez Marie. On to the next project...

No comments: