Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tiffany's Scarf

I was ready to ship Dan's helmet liners and Tiffany's prayer shawl this week, and I think, wow, what a waste of postage/time if I'm shipping just the shawl, a summer shawl at that, to Tiffany. So I call her up on Friday, to see how she's doing and all, and to sneakily find out what color coat she has, so I can at least make her a winter scarf to slip into the package.


And she has a navy coat (Lionbrand does not carry navy Homespun), and a black coat. No hat to match a color to, and no mittens. So I decide to use Metropolis, with an edge of Black, to make a nice accent on her black coat. I start it about noon on Saturday, and finished a little after 1:00 pm, (only because I made almost a dozen scarves prior to this one was I able to crank it out so quickly.)

The sun is shining so I take pictures of the scarf, the shawl, and more pix of the helmet liners...


And I rush to the Post Office and get all my projects in the mail. Now just to blog!

1 comment:

trailbee said...

I was looking for a helmetliner pattern and found your blog, in a convoluted way. Your blog is great; I'm not only bookmarking it, I've emailed my friend with your address! My prayers are with your husband.Thank you for the pattern.